Our brains are wired to remember stories. But weaving tales alone isn’t enough to spur your customer, prospect, or manager to take action. It’s the arc of a story combined with powerful data and visuals that infuse the right balance of logic and emotion to generate decision-making.
Whether you’re working on a sales presentation, internal business update, or the ever-intimidating executive briefing, you need a road map that will help guide you. TPC’s Crafting Strategic Visual Stories introduces the Visual Story Planner™, a framework that helps you turn your insights, data and recommendations into compelling, audience-centric stories. This course arms your teams cross-functionally with a collaboration tool to share ideas and present only the best solutions.
The benefits are simple:
- Create authentic stories
- Be a strategic communicator
- Jump start visual thinking
Learn how to:
- Transform messages into influential stories
- Shift from being a data collector to a strategic presenter
- Structure your BIG IDEA through the four sign posts of great storytelling
- Use a shared, common language to build narratives