At The Presentation Company, we believe adults are self-directed and goal-oriented, so our instructional design
and training delivery approach is based on the cognitive adult learning theories of Dewey and Kolb. We use the
model Prepare, Show, Do, Reflect so that learners construct meaning and apply knowledge in a personal,
significant way. The goal is to improve business performance by changing behavior, building new skills and using
Value of working with The Presentation Company:
- Out-of-the-Box Approach to Visual Communications: Participants learn how to create actionable messages and transform them visually into easily consumable ideas for an audience.
- Early Technology Adopters: From the start, we’ve had the talent and tenacity to select, test and embrace emerging tools to impact customers and businesses. We hire technically savvy experts who’ve helped develop our reputation as cutting-edge providers in the visual and virtual communications industry.
- Changing Behavior and Mindset: The Presentation Company empowers business professionals to transform the way they think and communicate with customers, key stakeholders and peers. We incorporate both group and individual exercises to apply key workshop concepts. When delivered virtually, The Presentation Company’s workshops utilize virtual classroom technology such as breakout sessions to facilitate hands-on exercises, further strengthening learning and application.
- Flexible, Cost-Effective Delivery Model: All of The Presentation Company’s workshops can be delivered in a face-to-face classroom, virtual environment or a blend of both, depending upon your particular needs.
- Customized Curriculum: Prior to any training engagement, The Presentation Company conducts a comprehensive needs analysis that includes reviewing all brand and presentation standards, interviewing
key stakeholders and workshop participants, and reviewing relevant business presentation samples.
This process ensures that audience needs are addressed during the training and that leave-behind materials provide lasting value.
- Presentation Toolkit: As an extra benefit, The Presentation Company’s Presentation Toolkit offers a custom set of tools and templates that allows each workshop participant to quickly apply and reinforce the skills learned during training.
Call us at 1-888-991-0208 or complete our contact form to discuss your training needs.